Legal purchase age
Do not provide us with your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol. [MORE]
Kobrand, or a third party service provider acting on our behalf (“Service Provider”), collects personal information from you only when you:
- register with us;
- order services from us;
- request information from us or otherwise contact us; or
- participate in surveys or contests.
As part of the standard operation of our website, we or our Service Providers may collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to:
- your browser type,
- operating system,
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and
- the domain name from which you accessed or left the website.
In addition, we or our Service Providers may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the website, the areas or pages of the website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the website, the number of times you return to the website, and other click-stream or site usage data. Kobrand may share aggregate, non-personal information with third parties.
Kobrand or its Service Providers may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- to fulfill orders, provide service, and communicate with customers;
- to develop new products or services;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the website;
- to contact you with information and promotional materials from our company as well as from our affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties;
- to contact you when necessary;
- to review the usage and operations of our website and services;
- to address problems with the website, our business or our products and services; and
- to protect the security or integrity of the website and our business; and
- as described to you at the point of contact, with your consent.
Kobrand may share the information from and about you as follows:
- to our affiliates, business partners, agents and Service Providers, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us or for marketing purposes;
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- as described to you at the point of collection. [MORE]
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors to our site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email or write us:
Attn: California Privacy Request
1 Manhattanville Road
Purchase, NY 10577-2126
NEWSGROUPS / FORUMS / MESSAGE BOARDS
Keep in mind that information posted to a newsgroup, forum, or message board is public. When you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address) on bulletin boards, forums or in chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or parties. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such websites.
CORRECTION / UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal information by accessing your member information page or by e-mailing our Customer Support.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Kobrand Corporation, being a marketer of alcohol beverages, takes its duty to prevent underage drinking very seriously. We do not solicit, market, or target this website to those under the age of 21, and we actively discourage those under 21 from visiting our website. We will not knowingly permit anyone under the age of 21 to participate in contests, promotions, mailings or events.
If we discover that a person under the age of 21 has provided us with any personally identifiable information, we will delete that information from our systems as soon as possible.
Postal inquiries should be directed to:
1 Manhattanville Road
Purchase, NY 10577-2126